Do you want your clients to have a deeper understanding of their thinking in order to help you coach them better? Would you like to really accelerate their development? Hidden within each Identity Compass profile is a measure of your client’s self awareness. A measure that you can use to take them to the next stage of their specific development.
Using the doctoral research of Dr Darren Stevens, he will show you how you can use the Identity Compass profile tool to gain a benchmark score of your client’s construction of self from which we use interventions to actually grow their cognitive complexity based on the ideas behind Constructed Development Theory.
So, whether you are a recruitment specialist, Business Consultant or Executive Coach, the Awareness Quotient offers a more profound process for developing how clients think and behave via Intention, Awareness, Choice and Response®.
But equally importantly, your individual coaching expertise will grow as a result of this workshop! Finally, if you have attended a previous workshop, you can attend any future workshops absolutely free! Just email Dr Stevens to let him know.
Why Become a Qualified Coaching 2.0 MCO?
- You receive a unique tool, which measures Thinking Styles, Dynamic Intelligence, thinking structure and motivation.
- You benefit from an increase in complexity and growth in cognitive capacity.
- You will be trained in the unique AQ coaching approach
- You can offer new business services for Developmental Coaching
- You can do team contrasts to determine upward or downward divisions (USP)
- You can use existing AQ profiles for team contrasts to demonstrate Vertical Development
- AQ scoring is automated, once you have been through the training
You will learn to:
- Recognise Cognitive Intentions, and their impact both individually and collectively
- Recognise Thinking Styles
- Find the appropriate CI for each role or person
- Create job descriptions using CI’s and AQ stages
- Diagnose developmental problems within teams and introduce Vertical solutions
- Design ideal teams from a Constructed
- Development Theory perspective
- Apply the AQ results in CDT coaching and training
- Utilise results in Change Management
- Identify interesting combinations, like e.g. the different kinds of dominance
- Recognise problematic patterns (e.g. burnout, self-sabotage etc.) and how to deal with them
- Identify the working climate and the engagement within an organisation
- Read organisational cultures
- Updates and extensions can be installed automatically
A Complete CourseWe give you the tools and techniques you need to help people as a Coach. The course is crammed full of activities, suggestions, tips and ideas that you can instantly use with your clients. We explain how to set up your own Coaching practice. We show you how to launch and market it, and how to win clients. You'd be surprised how many courses don't cover this adequately. Coaching is very flexible. You can coach people by phone, by email, and by face-to-face meetings. And the easiest way to become a Coach is to enroll on our online course, the MCO6 Workshop. It contains everything you need to know about Coaching 2.0. You can start whenever you want. You can take as long as you need. And whenever you have a query, you can phone a course advisor or email your tutor.
hard to know whether the course will suit you. And you probably
have lots of unanswered questions. If you call us on the number
below, we'll try to answer your queries. But we also offer two
guarantees: if you don't like the course (for any reason), just
email us to cancel at any time within 60 days of receiving your
pack, and we'll refund your course fees. And if, 90 days
after successfully completing the course, you have sought and
failed to find work as a freelance coach, we will also refund the
cost of the course. Why do we give these refunds? Because we don't
like to part on bad terms (life's too short). And we'd prefer you
to say nice things about us. But, you ask, does anyone actually
claim a refund? Absolutely! Around five per cent of our students
ask for their money back each month. And we're happy to pay them,
because we know that the best course in the world won't suit every
Some Coaches like to have just one or two clients. Others like to work all hours of the day and night. As a Coach, you can easily earn $40,000 (£25,000) a year. Some coaches earn $300 (£200) an hour. There are very few costs. You need a telephone (so that potential clients can ask about your services). And remember that tele-coaching is a big growth market. You need internet access, if you want to provide web-coaching (another growth area). And you need a quiet living room, study or den where if you decide to offer face-to-face coaching. Some Coaches rarely even see clients - the work comes down the telephone! Virtually every penny you earn is profit. Moreover, they aren't eager to delegate work to other people. Because they don't trust others to do it right. And they don't want to train someone else who will then become a competitor in their area. They get deluged with requests from people who want to become their assistant. (So if you applied, you'd get trampled in the stampede.) So the fact is - you can't learn from other people.
Terms & Conditions
The Investment for the licensing workshops as CDT Consultant is payable before the start date of the workshop to the account for the CDT Developer. To ensure maximum learning we limit the number of participants to 20 in any workshop. A deposit of £100 is due upon signup. The order of the participants is judged by the date of receipt of this amount. We guarantee that if for any reason we need to change our plans, we will fully refund your money. In case of cancellation by the participant, there is a £100 cancellation fee.